10.21.2021

{personal} my year in books, continued

 
I fully intended to continue sharing my thoughts on books read in 2020 like my previous post, but I kept putting it off. And now here we are nearing the end of 2021 and any significant thoughts on most of these have long since slipped my mind. Nevertheless I had put the effort into creating this little collage and I still like it so I might as well share it!

Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion
The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata
Space Boy Volume 1 by Stephen McCranie
The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa
Gratitude by Oliver Sacks
This One Summer by Mariko Tamaki & Jillian Tamaki
Chimes of a Lost Cathedral by Janet Fitch
Three Woman by Lisa Taddeo
Awayland by Ramona Ausubel
The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
The Continuous Katherine Mortenhoe by D.G. Compton
Ray Bradbury The Last Interview and Other Conversations by Ray Bradbury & Sam Weller
An Education by Lynn Barber 
On Flowers by Amy Merrick 
The Revolution of Marina M. by Janet Fitch 
The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje

No comments: