11.24.2010

{personal} happy thanksgiving!

I don't say it enough, in fact I probably don't say it at all, but I'm thankful to have parents that completely support me in being an artist. I could've taken the easy route and become something like a doctor or nurse or dental hygienist or anything with a stable career outline, but I didn't. Instead I chose to be a photographer which isn't always easy. I think I took it for granted that they supported me when I chose to go to art school; they didn't try to talk me out of it or anything of the sort. So thank you very much Mom and Dad!

And since we're on the subject, I'm also thankful to have siblings that don't annoy me (all the time) and that I get along with for the most part. I'm thankful for the few really good friends that I have (even if we don't talk that often). I'm thankful for my beyond amazing boyfriend (I really could go on and on about him, but I'll spare you). And I'm thankful for all the surprisingly genuine people I've met through blogging!

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am thankful I met you through blogging! Really (I know that sounds cheesy but I really do mean it!)

Unknown said...

And I'm thankful for an amazing and talented daughter! I'm looking forward to spending time with you and Chris this weekend.