12.07.2010

{fashion} kira*kira & stand out salon team up!

A few weeks ago I volunteered to take pictures at an event celebrating the first birthday of Kira*Kira, a makeup boutique in Roanoke, Virginia. Kira*Kira teamed up with Stand Out Salon to spend a day giving free makeovers to local volunteer models and to have a mini photo shoot with each model.

I went in not really knowing what to expect, nervous about working with people I'd never met before. However, everyone there made me feel completely comfortable, which is saying a lot since I'm very shy-natured. I never once felt out of place or awkward, everyone there was not only extremely nice, welcoming and helpful, but extremely talented and overall fun (and hilarious) to work with!

I really can't properly express what an amazing time I had working with the other photographers and makeup artists and shooting all of the gorgeous girls and women who came out for this awesome event!

You can see more on my Facebook fan page here!

1 comment:

Tina Crespo said...

I LOVE the first photograph, it's a killer black and white. Annddd I need that scarf!