10.16.2012

{for sale} society6

Taking a cue from Rachel, I've decided to sell a few of my photographs on Society6. I'm still very new to the site, but I love the idea that they do most of the work for you. All you have to do is upload your images, set your price based on how much profit you'd like to make, and then they produce, package, and ship for you! So easy! (Plus, I love that they offer other options such as stretched canvases and iPhone cases!) Just another avenue I thought I'd try out, though of course I'll still have my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Amie McCracken said...

Would love to hear how it goes. It's been on my to-do list for a while.

Anna Rosa said...

It is pretty cool we both joined society6 the same day and had the idea thanks to Rachel from elephantine!

Andrea Krummel said...

Anna - That's so cool! I love coincidences like that!