8.14.2013

{san francisco} crossing the bridge

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've been busy these past few months working full-time (I'm greatly enjoying my recent promotion to Assistant Manager), visiting my family back East for the first time in two years (and really surprising my dad for his sixtieth birthday), and preparing for our move to Burbank. Alas... we are leaving this beautiful city after only a short two years. I've loved living here, but it's time for the next chapter in our lives. (I can't wait to finally have an apartment sans roommates!)

Despite being busy, I have quite a few images to share with you, including the next few rolls in my San Francisco Holga Series. But for now I leave you with these pictures I took with my (crappy) phone camera as I crossed the Golden Gate Bridge from Corte Madera today. It was ninety degrees and sunny until we hit the bridge, then the city was cloaked in fog! So beautiful!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love the fog around the bridge. I feel like it's there all the time, like a permanent fixation of the bridge.

I've been lurking for awhile, not really commenting, but I'm excited to see you take a new step in your life! Yay for living sans roommates!

Tina Crespo said...

I am so in love with these two photos! Glad to see you back on the blog :)