10.10.2016

{personal} los angeles sunrise

 
Los Angeles Sunrise by Andrea Krummel on Vimeo.

This is my first foray into video. It was only a matter of time until I created something from the time lapse option on my iPhone...

The origins of this stem from my finding a shortcut to avoid the early morning traffic in Hollywood on my to work. I took a moment to pull over at the Hollywood Bowl Overlook to watch the sunrise. It was such a perfect, quiet, idyllic moment. I decided to go back the next day, with coffee in tow, to take a time lapse video of the cars on Highway 101 as the sun rose with the skyscrapers of downtown Los Angeles in the distance.

Huge thanks to my husband for doing the editing. This wouldn't have been possible without him and his patience. All in all, it's just a simple little side project, but the ultimate outcome makes me so happy.

No comments: