Instagram than I thought I would be since joining seven months ago. I also rediscovered an old hobby from my childhood: cross stitching! In a way it's very meditative and I'm really enjoying the repetition of counted cross stitch. I've come across so many fun designs, while also trying to create some of my own, that it's taken up a big part of my home life. So between visiting family, watching movies, voraciously reading, cross stitching and exploring Los Angeles, I've been keeping fairly busy this year.
1. Lucky cat by Lucky Star Stitches
2. Piranha plant by Super Mario Bros
3. Flower by Threadwork Primitives
4. Cats by myself, tacos by Cute Cosy Crafts via Pinterest
5. 8-bit Batman
6. Space invaders and Pacman ghosts from Designer Cross Stitch Projects
PS. If you're interested in purchasing a finished piece or requesting a custom order, I'm open to creating something for you! Several of my friends have pleasantly surprised me with commissions, though I started this as just something fun for myself.