4.25.2020

{personal} my quarantine life

My quarantine life so far: I've gone twenty-five days without wearing a stitch of makeup (except for lipstick, because some days I just needed that little something). I've cleaned the apartment (but nothing crazy). I've done laundry. I've slept in. I've taken naps. I've stayed home. I've taken walks (but not nearly enough). I've worked from home. I've been furloughed. I've had three orders in my Etsy shop. I've supported several local restaurants. I've baked one loaf of chocolate chip banana bread, one batch of chocolate chip cookies and one batch of madeleines. I've started and finished four embroidery projects. I've read seven books. I've watched I don't know how many movies. I've worked in my sticker book. I've thought of finally starting that macramé project (as well as that Holga project, that sun art project, that collaboration with my husband). I've talked to family (a lot). I've texted friends. I've eaten well. I've eaten junk. I've been feeling a mixture of lucky, blessed, uncertain and scared.

In other news, I tried the trendy frothy coffee thing known as dalgona. It's delicious!

No comments: