12.22.2012

{san francisco} holga series 01

Back in March I'd mentioned that I'd finally gotten some black & white Holga film developed, that I'd bought a new scanner, and that I would share the images on here. Well, ten months have gone by since then. We ended up having to return the scanner because it never worked, and I kept waiting to get a better scanner. That still hasn't happened, but I couldn't wait any longer.

So... here is San Francisco through my eyes! The images I should've posted when I first moved here. I love how my Holga creates such timeless and magical photographs and I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do. I'll continue to share the rest of the photographs little by little, so stay tuned. (I've also got five more rolls being developed from the summer, so get used to some Holga magic over the next few weeks!)

This is the very first photograph I took in San Francisco on my Holga. And it is so San Francisco with all those wires and cables.

You can view the rest of my ongoing San Francisco Holga series here.

No comments: